Friday, July 15, 2011

Best dream came true, EVER :D

15th of July 2011, Friday...

Having a dream come true is like the feeling of being able to fly up high in the sky like a bird and... Okay I don't know what am I blah'ing actually ~,~

I just had mine came true few days back when I was able to actually see my beloved Gunners in real, and some were like, so CLOSE to me!! It is certainly one of the best day of my life :')

The initial plan was actually to follow mom and dad all the way from KB to Bukit Jalil for the match, but for some reasons the plan was somehow called off
. But that didn't stop a die-hard Arsenal fan from fulfilling his dream. So yea, bought flight tickets and made a trip down to KL jusssst for the match ;)

Supposedly I was just up to the training session and the actual match itself and those would be more than enough for me but because the friend Chung Hwa who had a special event pass which comes complimentary with the purchase of the latest Arsenal jersey couldn't make it due to his delayed examination, I was the lucky who has the unexpected gift! :D

The event was held in the exhibition center of Mid-Valley where hundreds of people were waiting around the entrance. But then it was just some 200 people who have the pass to enter, which I was one of them ;)



For that particular event, only Walcott, Song, Wilshere and Szczesny were there for some press conference session. But it was awesome enough when I first saw them, I was like "OMG, THEY ARE SO REAL!" Those 4 players were the ones that got SO close to me that I was just one step away from them when they walked pass in front of me!

Later on, it was time to make a move to stadium Bukit Jalil where the training session was held. The training session was actually starting at 7 but we were there since 5 in order to get the best view possible :) Wenger was the one who led the coaches and staffs out and it was screaming and yelling all over the stadium. Then followed by the players who came out to entertain all we Arsenal fans with some one and a half hour of fantastic training session. Among them, Wenger, Walcott and Arsenal's mascot- gunnersaurus were those who came so close towards we fans :D

Gunnersaurus, soooo CUTE!

Next day and it was the long anticipated match between Malaysia XIand Arsenal! Being a patriotic and loyal fan of Arsenal, I was there at the stadium some 4 hours before the match which was 5pm! There were crowds all over the stadium as expected... Thank god I was early enough to be in front of the queue before it started to get longer and longer :)



When they finally allow us to go pass the entrance around 6pm, one by one we ran towards the stadium because it was actually free seating and yeah I got myself the ideal place :) Then it was some 2 and a half hour of stoning session for me cus I was seated with a bunch of fans from Indonesia, lol! They were kinda patriotic towards Arsenal when I got to know that most of them actually came all the way from Indonesia just for the match! How nice~


The match started with the coaches and players coming out from the tunnel and the stadium was instantly erupted with cheers and vuvuzelas! By that time, I can really feel the passion of thousands of football fans including mine! I was so high when the crowd were all into ecstasy!


About the match detail itself, well you would probably like to watch some highlights on the TV rather than seeing my words, don't you? :D

What I wanna say now is, I truly enjoyed the entire process, not just the training session and the match itself
but also the sense of anticipation that I have had every moment, the passion that I found in myself towards the club, and also the atmosphere that I've experienced in and out of the stadium...It was truly by far the BEST dream ever came true!


Arsenal, my love <3


No comments: