Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Futsal mi amor~

27th of July 2011, Wednesday...

Its kinda nice that once my friends get to know that am actually back in Subang, they then started to harass me for futsal session, hahaaa... We all just love futsal thats why =)

The one and only thing that I don't like is when it comes to the organizing part. I'm forever the organizer and all the phoning, sms'ing, FB wall post and blah blah ways to inform those kaki-kaki futsal is sometimes a lil bit too annoying -,-

Worst shit that could happen is when the session is somehow called off due to whatever reason it is, and then I will be the one who do all the phoning, sms'ing and stuffs like that to inform the others, FARK that =,=

Besides, when you get friends who bring their OWN friends without asking at the first place could be pain in the ass as well... Additional team means extra time to wait, lesser time to play which is also a piece of shit, ISH!

Other than that, futsal is still my love ;)


No comments: