Thursday, July 7, 2011

Food is :)

7th of July 2011, Friday...

Whenever am back in Kelantan, one thing is for DAMN sure... That is I will never get the chance to even feel hungry! =X

My first meal for everyday usually starts with my brunch, the mom would probably get my something to eat as my so called tea-time. Then followed by dinner time which will normally be a pretty heavy one, especially when its dad's friend who will be paying the bill. Well am always that Mr.Popular among dad and mom's friends that they would always treat me for dinner whenever am back :P

Last but not least, yum cha session is a must... So yeah, is there any chance for me to even have a rest? Somehow tea-time isn't always necessary cus mom would probably get me my favorite food almost ANYTIME <3

Had my dinner on the second day in KB with the Suria Mas gang since most of the other friends were busy with their own dinner and stuffs, so yeah... We went for the once BEST chicken chop in town


This was ONCE the best chicken chop that you could get in town, not that nice anymore tho :(



This is my so called tea time for yesterday and today... ;)

Mom's soup is always the best <3



Dinner with the gang after yesterday's futsal as mom and dad had their dinner to attend... Had fun in Golden Flower followed by Canai for yum cha session, HOHOO!



Gotta control the amount of intake in KB or else I'll have to do double the workout in order to get rid my fats =X

Off to teman mom and dad on the TV, its Friday tomorrow wheeeee~