Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lunch!

28th of July 2011, Thursday...

Since the semester is not commencing just yet, so yeah its the ideal time to have some reunion sessions after our 1 month of sem break. You see, when you get two person who actually can't make decisions especially when it comes to food, most probably you'll just end up stoning and screaming in the car until you finally decided =X

Eventually we made our way to a restaurant somewhere around Taipan for Banana leaf rice =D

shy shy =3


Awesome afternoon having lunch with the BFF! We just couldn't stop laughing and stoning like HAHAAAAA! Yeah, thanks for making my day BFF =3

Meanwhile, it was time to check out some fresh faces in the lecture hall. Yes, again I attended lecture that I was not supposed to be in =X This time around, it was Business Law which I found its kinda interesting while I was listening to the lecturer. Hopefully mine will be as fun when I have it during my second year =)


another two BFFs of mine :D


Thank you peeps, you guys made my day! MUAHHHHHH


No comments: