Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Back to Taylor's :)

26th of July 2011, Tuesday...

Surprisingly I felt great to actually step into Taylor's again. Its been a month and honestly I kinda miss the elegant yet bitchy Uni of mine :3

Actually my class will be starting on NEXT Monday but somehow I came back Subang last Saturday because I feel so god damn guilty if I have to get another flight ticket which will cost me another 150 bucks which is madness! After all the additional spending for my Arsenal match, so yeah :(

Well talking bout going back to Taylor's, by right I can just sleep for the whole week since mine will be starting on next Monday, but then I just followed the gang who started their syllabus yesterday. Was in the lecture hall just to check out some new faces :3

gaya ada



Went for two lectures, and guess what! The lecturer was the one who taught me before and she recognized me, HAHAHAAA!

Futsal session tomorrow *ROAR*

No comments: