Saturday, June 13, 2009

C.Ronaldo~ Aiyaiyai...

13th of June 2009,Saturday...

Well well,I'm gonna stop for my Penang trip's post for a while,because I've got something even better and even interesting! HOoooooho~ (I'll continue my Penang trip's post sooner of later,don't worry)

Cheeeeeers for everyone that doesn't like Manchester United F.C!!! XD hahahahaaa... All the while,there were rumours saying that the World class player C.Ronaldo-24 from the Red Devils will be moving out from his club,and It's been telling on and off by the media. And finally,days ago he has just decided to move over to Real Madrid with a world record bidding of 80mi£ which is equivalent to RM580 mil !!!! A WORLD RECORD that is!! Here's a link for it.

Now that Fergie have got lump sum of $$ to get other players... As for Man U's fans,you must be scolding Fergie for making such decision,but as what I've got in the article,It's saying that Ronaldo seems be to celebrating after knowing his transfer was successful even he's in Los Angeles,lolx...

The whole page,is regarding Fergie!!



And i found these in the article today... Check it out,and i do agree with it,ALOT!

SEELING THE BEST PLAYERS NEVER MAKES YOU STRONGER!!

My beloved,Henry was the same... Haiz... And how about the former play maker for Man Utd?? David Beckhem,(I believe that everyone of you,even those that doesn't know about football,you know who's this fella,right?) Well,where's he now? La Galaxy? Uh...

Besides,I also found this in the article uh... Report says that Ronaldo have got plenty in common,and i think you can see what's in the photo next...Here's a link regarding this news

C.Ronaldo... You're soooo gonna ruin your career...

Well now,who will be United's next magnificent 7? We've got G.Best,Bryan Robson,Eric Cantona,David Beckham and C.Ronaldo,but now he's gone~ Who'll be the next? We'll see... XD

I'll update more regarding my Penang's trip on the next post,see ya~

No comments: