Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ouch!! My ass!!

28th of June 2009,Sunday...

I wonder if you guys still remember about one of my post,regarding to my recent absent to school. I was saying that my friends from art-stream classes have already been penalise whereas we science-stream students haven't get our punishment. I W.A.S actually very happy that we've already escaped from the punishment,but that was only our thoughts nia...

Our dear Mr.Choo (the principal) was so cute,that yesterday when we were having our extra class,someone came to our class and called a few names,I was included... By that time I knew what's gonna happened next,and I was soooooo gonna die as I never prepare any reason or MC due to my absent... Why do I said that Mr.Choo's cute?? Because,he gave us all fake hopes that we've already escape from it,but then one week later balu he ' invite ' us to his room duh...

Once we were in his room,those who have got MC or letter were able to escape without a thing,but for those who didn't,ahh~ That's the end... And here goes the caning session!! WuuuuhuU~

Everything comes with ladies first,that was the same either,ladies gets their cane on their hand one by one... And guess what? After the ladies,then gentlemen which were absent was only from class sc3,sc4,and sc5. Which means my class was the first to be called up,and I was the second from the list... By that time I was praying hard,so that I won't get First Blood,because we guys knew that,the first shoot is always the worst and the most painful one...

Guess what?! I was the luckiest guy among them,I was the 'lucky' number one~ How great was that huh?! Here's some of our conversation...

Mr.Choo: TOH BOON SIEW!!...

Me: Here...

Mr.Choo: It is stated on my list that you've been absent for 3 consecutive days! So be it,come'on...

Me: HAR?! But but...

Mr.Choo: Ahhh... There's no 'but', now get over here...

Me: *Speechless...*

Mr.Choo: 2 shoots for you

Me: * WHAT THE FUCK *

There it was, I can't even utter a single word... Seriously,by that time I was thinking that how the hell was I suppose to be the first one,and I must receive 2 shoots at once wey!

*POWWWW* The first one went down onto my ass,at first it wasn't really painful,felt bit cramp on it,by the time when it started to get pain,the second went straight onto it mercilessly *POWWWW*!! I tell you,it was ridiculously,tremendously,marvelously,amazingly,horribly,terribly P.A.I.N.F.U.L !!!!!!

After that,I was informed that those who was absent for few days consecutively were only penalise by 1 shoot,which means I was the only one who gets 2 shoots among all of them! I was like *WTF??!! What in the hell have I done to deserve the another extra shoot,while the other didn't!!!* =_______="

Once I've got home,get in front of the mirror,and I saw a 'X' on my big ass,red in colour and also some blue-black... That was my worst punishment ever... Gosh!

No comments: