Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P---> M.J

26th of June 2009,Friday...

This morning when I first woke up,popped up in front of my lappie,and started to log-in my MSN... And I was like, *OMG!!* When I first saw the news regarding on Michael Jackson's death,was kinda stunned by this shocking news wey!

Reports said that M.J was found unconscious in his house when the paramedic reached his house... CPR was performed but there was no sign of consciousness for M.J,then he was sent to the hospital but still... *sigh...* This is life... So people,life might be short,appreciate it! Love and care about the peoples around you,never wait until he/she were to be on the border of heaven then only you started to regret,It's just too late for it!!


R.I.P

Michael,you'll always stays in our heart and soul,immortalised forever...

No comments: