Monday, June 1, 2009

trip to KL~

1st of June 2009,Monday...

It's been DAYS that i never even visit my own blog page, T_T Because my desktop is getting worse,the speed is like...=.= If i were to open facebook,msn and my blog,there will take AGES to jump into another page,gosh,that really did pissed me off!! And now I've got my 'permission' from my bro to get to online and update my blog,at last...
Sorry for the late update regarding my KL trip which was about 2 weeks ago... Here's some fast run through,hehehe...

Well,that day was yet another broken promise from dad... He told us that we were gonna reach KL earlier,but yet it ended up reaching at KL for about 7pm (the time estimated was around...5pm?? zzzzzzzzzZZZ) As usual,KL is always in hustle and bustle,everyone's rushing for their own sake. Ish ish,luckily my relative was good enough to guide us all the way to our Hotel,Bouleward(I don't know whether i spelled it correctly) Or else,it would take days for us to get to our destination.

That was our first time to stay in this hotel,because usually we will be staying in Cititel. I found something kinda interesting in the toilet of our hotel room...Hmmm...

Weird design uh...
We then went to Mid-valley for our dinner... But before that,me and my bro went to GSC to get our ticket before we have our dinner.At first we were still thinking of which movie to be watched,finally we've chosen Star Trek which is highly recommended by some of my friends.

I'll give it a 5 out of 5 rating... Worth watching,non-stop action movie... A must see that is...

(I'll tell you more about the story tomorrow)

After buying our tickets for four... This was what happened...

Jeng jeng jeng...! Eventually,nothing was left for us...

Naaaah,just kidding,this was taken after we finished our meal,hahahaa...

Before our movie get started,we went for Carl's Jr which is some kinda like Burger King,but it is surely better in compared to Burger King...

Carl's Jr... The burger was freaking nice and big in size... Yummy~

Guys,size doesn't matter,XD
The next morning,we then went to the hotel's restaurant for our breakfast... The ambiance for the restaurant was kinda nice... But then,the dishes were a bit limited in choice,that was the only limitation...

Here's the food...


Nasi Lemak,aaah~


Mom and Dad,lovely ^~^


And After that,we then went to Mid-Valley again before checking out our hotel... And this was what we saw...

Dancers~

To be continue yaa... I'm actually in a rush,that my bro is going to take over my laptop,so then I'll update more on tommorow,and also add up something on this post,tata~

No comments: