Saturday, June 20, 2009

Getting better??

20th of June 2009,Saturday...

Aaaih... Feeling better right now,but still can't really get rid of it clearly... Weirdo I am.

Yet another Sunday is about to come... Time flies~ *tick... tok... tick... tok...* Time's ticking every second.hey people,try to make full use of 24 hours everyday,(But I just fu*king can't!!!) Gosh! I hate myself for being such a lazy bug! Knowing myself clearly,that I have a shortage of memory,but still I never really concentrate on things that I've been doing!! Damn it!! Is there anyone who is willing to slap me and wake me up from my slacky dream?!( I bet each of YOU who is viewing on this post,are glad to be the one that wakes me up,right? hohohooo...) o.O

*How much I wish if there could be 32 hours per day... But I guess I might just use the extra 12 hours to slack around as usual X.X*

Signing off... Good nightzz fellas...

No comments: