Thursday, June 25, 2009

My face... That hurts man...

25th of June 2009,Thursday...

Ah... Yesterday, bunch of us went to futsal again,that was Wednesday I mean...

Guess what,I've got hit directly on the face,AGAIN! That was really a hard one,that I can't even remember who fired that shoot. T______T That hurts alot! And by now I still can feel that my jaws seems to have some problem... @.@

As we proceed,another "tragedy" happened. This time,it involved me and H.Yong pulak... That situation was like... When Yong was trying to runs over me with the ball on him,I actually tackled him and ended up somersaulting in the mid-air. On that very moment when he fell down,I was about to laugh at him and yet while he was somersaulting,his feet actually kicks on my forehead! OUCH!! Both of us sat down on the field,yelling here and there,hahaaa... That was hurt,but then luckily non of us were hurt severely. ^_^

It was a nice game indeed,we did enjoyed our game,so was I ^_^ *scored once and assisted for several times wey,XD*

Uh,once I've reached home,was actually planning to take a short nap for about 1 hour,but ended up dozing off for 3 and a half hour,Oh Mi Gosh!

Now that I'm superbly energetic *not quite actually... =_=* Well,gonna go for DvD player as mom requested,hehee...

Nitez nitezzz...~

No comments: