Friday, June 19, 2009

Mood swings...

19th of June 2009,Friday...

Dang it... I'm currently in an extremely bad mood,but I've got no idea what's wrong with myself either! Even I myself couldn't explain why I'm not in the right mood...

This sucky feeling started early in the morning when I first woke up... I just can't get the right feeling like I used to have.By noon,when I was updating my blog,I just couldn't get any idea on what word to be used on my post,I mean i couldn't think of something out of my mind to be written down,besides that I've got some problem on posting on my previous post which made me to get even angry.

Eventually I yelled in my room like a mad guy...Fu*k It!! By that time I was already fed up enough and just dozed off at around 6p.m...

When I woke up,seriously I felt depressed?down?emo?mope?! Ahh,I simply just don't get it! Guess what?While I was sitting in front of the T.V after my dinner,my mind was kinda actually blank,I felt like finding someone to share with... On that very moment,Tze Sie sms-ed me. I never expect that someone would have text me in such a coincidence on this kinda situation,I was kinda shocked. Anyhow,thanks to Sie for being a good listener...

P/S: Appreciate that a lot,Sie... ^^

Now that I'm still in the sucky situation... I'm sooo fu*cked up right now, I felt like,I need someone,I don't want to be alone...

God bless me... I need to get rid of this kinda feeling...

No comments: