Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!!

22nd of June 2009,Sunday...

Phew,just finished up my homework duuh...

First of all,Happy Fathers Day to dads from all over the world!! ESPECIALLY my lovely dad that is... ^_^ I love you dad,I know that you've always been hoping me to get a better result,I here promise you that I'll try my very best to do it. Dad,stay healthy! Love yea~


Ooops,that day I've forgotten to post up Mothers Day's wish aah,so now that I take this opportunity to wish each every mom to have a belated Mothers Days through this post,heheee... (I've wished my mom on the very day already,so It's ok for me,lalalaa...)



Well well,last Thursday I've been absent to school,and today I've heard that a few of my friends which are from art class have already been penalise by the principal wey! Well I guess that tomorrow will be our turn to get canned by Mr Choo... God bless me~


*My butt is sooo gonna get hurt... T_____T*



Signing off~ Nitez...

No comments: