Saturday, June 13, 2009

DANG IT!!

13th of June 2009,Saturday...

Dang it! School's gonna commence tomorrow! I'll be grumbling around for homeworks and all those things and stuffs. I'm sooo gonna get mad! Well,after coming back from the recent Leo Forum,i feel like going back there laaaa,I miss it,I miss them,ALOT!! I want to mix around with people,I wanna mingle around,I wanna play all day long!! I SERIOUSLY MISS IT ALOT!!

Well now,I must get myself clear now. I must somehow toil like a cow in order to get a better result,or else I'm sooo gonna die! God,please grand me the determination on my study! I'm just too damn lazy,I need motivation,I need determination!

Aaaah,I don't care,after SPM,I'm sooo gonna enjoy life,and going to somewhere else for vacation with a bunch of friends is a MUST to do! (It's a looooooooooong looooooooooooong way to go...Uh) And now,I must full-fill my own task before I move on to my enjoyment... WORK HARD!! Wush wush!! Bless me babeh~ GRAND ME THE STRENGTH OF STUDYING!!

No comments: