Friday, June 19, 2009

Life goes on no matter what happens...

19th of June 2009,Friday...

My mood? Naaaaah,still sucks,but somehow I felt lot more comfortable after that I've decided to went to KK for basketball... I was trying to express everything out which were stuffed in my stupid mind since yesterday... Thanks god,I did it! (At least I'm feeling bit better right now) When I was having fun on the basketball court,It seems that I've somehow got rid of some of those sucky feeling and felt better instead...

*Basketball... Me likey,MUCHY~

Well,this post can somehow considered to be dedicated to my lovely friend which fetched me with his car for several times before... Well,he is the one that fetched me the most among some of my friends who have just got their 'P' licence recently... I would take his photo every time when I was in his car,and eventually he was the one that requested me to take his photo while he's driving,hahahaa...


Well,he's some of my collection---Heng Yong in the car~ wiuuu~


My 1st time on Yong's car... Nervous still...

4th,Naah... Used to it... >.<

5th... (ngam ngam nia...)

Well,after our basketball session,actually I wasn't planning to attend on Cindy's party,but then I-don't-know-why I brought my shirts and pants just in case if I were to change my plan... Guess what? I did attend on Cindy's party after Jie's persuasion... *He actually BEGGED me^^* So then I went to her house... But before that we went to Yong's house as he wanted to get his bath... Here's some photo which I've took while we were waiting for Yong.

ngek ngek :P
Unbelievable??!!

Yeah,you shouldn't believe it,AT ALL...


Here's something cool... Heheee...

v


v



v




V



Hohohooo~ I was with the swimming cap,slapable right? XD But I love this a lot~

Lalalaa~
Well,frankly speaking I didn't enjoy the party... AT ALL. Seems like,hmm... I can't really explain what's wrong with the situation actually,just that I couldn't get myself into it,seems like I don't have the sense to excitement,I don't even felt like talking by that time,huh~

Gay alike... lol


*thanks Anthony,for fetching me home... ^^*

Felt better once I reached home,weird huh? Sure does...

*By seeing you,that might somehow recall back my memories... But then,I've learnt to 'let go' something on the right timing... Although it all ended up with something that I doesn't wish to happens. But still,I hope that you've made your right choice,and I know that you won't regret on it,will you? Well,All the best for you,and you... *

No comments: