Tuesday, December 21, 2010

21st of December 2010, Tuesday...

I had one of my best ever naps yesterday noon, 4 hours just didn't seem to be enough! To indulge on something does mean that we have to be ready for the consequences. Ended up tapao'ing fried rice and ate alone in the room, and eventually stayed up until the clock ticked at 2.

Got this from the canteen, it tasted quite nice, wasn't expected though...


dinner + drama = perfecto~


Okay, so its Monday...

Class at 8am and I woke up at 7.15am, reasonable right? Somehow I manage to fall back asleep and the moment when I opened my eyes...

YAY!! Its 8.30am and I was definitely gonna be late for class!! Instead of doubling the pace for the fact that I was already late, I slumbered as if nothing happened :O. As mentioned, I was ALREADY late, so what's the point of making the effort rushing to class when you're officially LATE?? It wasn't just 5 mins late or 10, am talking bout an hour late, so yeah... :)


Was amazed that I actually paid full attention during Business Stat class, cool~

Well, because of the short semester that I'm currently having, due dates for assignments is just like 1 or 2 weeks after it has been released by lecturers. So, me and my fellow group-mates came up to my room and touched up what ever it is required to.

So called "discussion session" ended up like this...


Illegal gambling... :X (joking ni)


Illegal affair... (NOT joking) XD

Had fun with these people in my room, it was a lil bit cramp though...

No comments: