Saturday, December 11, 2010

no more 38, no more XL :D

11th of December 2010, Saturday

Hmm... Couldn't remember when was the last time of me wearing a M sized shirt, really... Was once a skinny minnie boy too, but that was story of ages ago, HOHOO!

Started to gain weight drastically since I was in primary school. Soon, it was my "peak" period of fat-ness when I was in form 3. Damn man, even I myself couldn't believe how did I manage to bear with my fat-ness by that time (was very chubby though) :X



Can't find any much 'older' picture of mine when I was having my fat-yet-chubby face :) Well this was back in form 4.

Somehow, managed to lose PLENTY of KGs since I've started my college life. I was once fat enough to reach almost 100kg or perhaps I did reach 100 over kg back in form 5. Well, after coming to college and I'm glad that I've lost for at least 15kgs, *HOHOO*

Back in those day, could barely get myself the pants and shirts that I desire to. Used to be wearing 38 or 40 sized pants and L or XL sized shirts which are sooooo not nice because the choices are often limited :(


Well, now that am able to get myself wearing pants with size 36 or some with 34, M and L as for shirts, Muahahahaaa! Am just way too happy when I bought myself those jeans and shirts with such sizes XD

But still, losing these KGs doesn't make my tummy and arms look solid, they are smaller than they used to be, but flabby =,= Its jelly-like you see... What I need is to pump in myself with some iron and get some solid muscles!! *ROAR*

Anyhow, am glad enough for now, all I have to do is to maintain in this, and perhaps do some more works out will help :D


Okay, minutes ago I have been typing all about the fats and weight that I've lost, now that am starving and I feel like eating Shabu-Shabu! Wheeee~

No comments: