Thursday, December 2, 2010

Things that I've started to appreciate...

2nd of December 2010, Thursday

It had been quite some time since I last stayed on the car with only dad sitting beside me. Guess what? I just did that; spent time talking with dad for hours which is something that I wished I could have done more. Can't really recall when was the last time when I had this kinda chance with dad, but this time it was totally a different one, even the ambiance in the car was different, seriously...

Well, at first I never thought of following dad to the land office which located at Tumpat town (which needs bout half an hour from my place to reach)
Mom was the one who urged me because dad would be driving alone in the rain if I wasn't with him.

We talked a lot throughout the journey, and this time the conversation was in much a mature way, ain't no those kiddo feelings in me.



Land office of Tumpat town~


Dad told me bout how things go (as usual) while we were waiting for his files to be permitted by the officer, I was like "oo... okay... oo... " heheee...

sexy back of dad :P


After we were done with that, jammed all the way back to dad's office cus one of his client had an appointment with him earlier.

Spent these few precious hours with dad and I realized how responsible dad is; how tiring is dad's work... Most importantly, how much I love my dad :)

Right now, am seeing things in different sort of angles, I'm starting to appreciate what I'm having right now...


No comments: