Tuesday, December 7, 2010

7th of December 2010,Tuesday...

Ish ish ish...

2 weeks of semester break just flew by certainly... Now that I've started my new semester which will be the last for my foundation program. Time REALLY flies...
It took me some time to get rid of the nostalgic feeling though...

Yesterday was the exact commencement of my third semester and
I put up 2 nights at Yen's place before coming back to the hostel. Gosh, things just didn't go well for that particular day. Still, it was kinda special and certainly something that makes life more interesting :)

Hey, ever got yourself woke up by a nightmare screaming like a mad man in the morning? I did =,= for the very first time.



I have got zero memory on what was that dream all about. It just came in a sudden as if there was someone or even something that dashed right in front of my face! Ended up screaming like a mad man and woke up with both of my hands raising up high. Was truly terrified by that effing nightmare cus I went gasping for air and my heartbeat was effing fast when I was awoken, strange eh?

Screw that nightmare anyway... It was time for college after that and ngam ngam I was the only person who gotta attend class early in the morning.

It was 7a.m while I was waiting for Taylor's shuttle bus. Waking up early in the morning, waiting for the bus with a few heavy luggage on hand was sucky enough. Guess what? To make things even worse, it started to rain like there is no tomorrow! Great! FML...




There I went running with a few luggage, chasing the shuttle bus like a mad man @_@

So finally I've reached Taylor's, walked all the way to my unit and CRAP!


v

v


v



V



NOTICE: CHANGING OF DOOR LOCK


How great's that eh?! So, there were two warden's phone number. Tried the first one, the fella answered said wrong number, and I was like " oh, wrong number, sorry... HAR?! "

Phoned the second number, thanks god its the correct number this round. Blah blah blah... Was planning to cleanup my room before attending for class but ended up being late for class @#$%^&*

Saw Bei Er and told her about the whole story and she asked " eh? Taylor's never send you sms to inform you about that oo? "

NO!


Okay, its tutorial time! Attended the first ever tutorial class and I sensed that I've got the potential to fail this subject. The tutor of mine is just simply AWESOME! Lecturer was even better!! Am soooo gonna study hard in order to pass the paper!


Aww... Long post eh, more to come, bye for now... :)

No comments: