Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Eat that, BLUES!

28th of December 2010, Tuesday...

London Derby...


Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Honestly, am pretty glad that things seem to come in a lil bit nicer way lately. Have had loads of wonderful and awesome moment, and this morning was one of the BEST among the rest! It was one of the biggest days that I've had before 2010 comes to an end.

Okay, what's so fabulous about yesterday was of course about the big London derby clash between Arsenal and
Chelsea! The gunners have done a great job by gunning down the blues with a magnificent score of 3-1 and am seriously overjoyed with this result!

To show my full support, watching the match in live was the most I could do perhaps... So there I went to Kiwi's house to put up one night or else I wouldn't able to witness the entire 90 minutes of the game. Was sooooo excited about the match, but at the same time I was nervous as well. Stayed up all night until it was game on in 4am in the morning. The match ended in 6am and yeah, straight to college :D

For more info, please visit...

Well, it was Alex, Cesc and Theo for the goods! 3 strikes, 3 goals, and 3 sexy points in the bag! GLORIOUSLY DONE!!


When the first goal went into the back of the net right before half time, I was jumping in jubilant. Same goes to the 2nd and the 3rd, the joy in me was just simply beyond words to be expressed!

Was so so happy that I've even brought Arsenal cap to college, LOL!



Was actually intended to only take a shot of my cap, but somehow ter-captured Ms Teh's cute facial expression during English class~ LOL


Oh ya, almost forgot. My first time ever to see one proton Inspira on the road! Awww~


Was so so SO happy today! :D Oh and, I just had my haircut and it looks something very VERY different from what it used to looked like, stay tuned :)


No comments: