Saturday, December 18, 2010

Double kill!!

18th of December 2010, Saturday...

Dear bloggie, I'm officially missing you more than anyone else out there :)

2nd week of my semester just flew by and I'm soon entering my second half of my last semester in foundation! Having just about 3 weeks left till final, but my knowledge towards business stat doesn't really show a positive sign =O

And WHY?? Here's why...



This was what happened during the first tutorial class, everyone just seems so lifeless... But for now, the situation goes another way round, not towards a better side, but WORSE! Instead of behaving like some living-dead, we tend to behave like some wild monkeys after discovering something interesting from the tutor.


It is NEVER good to make amusement on ones dialect or maybe ones unique slang on a particular language, and I truly understand that. But still, that happened during our class, yeah... I must confess that I did laugh at my current tutor when she speaks, but sometimes its just to hard to control...

To Dr Cho Cho: Am so SO sorry Dr Cho, do accept my apology and I promise, I'll try to refrain myself from laughing whenever class in going on, aite? :)

Couldn't really focus during tutorial, in fact couldn't really understand what she's talking for most of the time... =,=

See this two...


Dah lah tutor cacat, lecturer pun no where better... YET both are addressed with "Dr"

You see you see... Even world class scholar also sleeping during lecture aaa! What do you expect from us heh? LOL


LOL

Ish ish... Taylor's... *shakes head*


No comments: