Thursday, December 30, 2010

Healthiest ever!

30th of December 2010, Thursday...

Hello people!

All the while I have been thinking like "what the hell... BST(Business Stat) is just another form of saying add-math! " But today was really a turn around, had an awesome time doing some survey thingy which is required for the upcoming assignment. Everyone was running and asking around, hohoo!



Well, It wouldn't have been so interesting if we don't have a tutor such as Dr Cho Cho. She's a lil bit... But still, she's cute and we're starting to enjoy her class, I guess? :)

Here's our beloved Dr Cho Cho !


Yeap, as I've always been saying, having you guys around is such a bliss! XD


Recently I've been greatly motivated by the tai jiek lou(Kent) in the class... He showed me one of the video regarding on his recent exercise that he has been doing for his abs. Guess what?! Am totally inspired by that, not just because of that video of course, his well-built body was one of the biggest motivations as well.

Instead of going to the gym (which is NOT an option for me) I have been doing some workouts in my room.

Oh! Today was seriously one of my healthiest day for the entire 18 years of being. Dinner plays the most important part of all, so yeah...

Here's tonight's menu~


Quaker's Granola Bar, Marigold Low-Fat Yogurt(Peach), Cheese hot-dog bread
:)

Well, I clearly understand that the extra "CHEEEEEESE" would have been a lil bit too much. Anyhow, its a good start aite? Shall continue this until I can somehow archive my very own satisfaction :)

mmm~

tempting eh?

Okay, workout time! :D


No comments: