Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Xmas!!

26th of December 2010, Sunday...

So fast and its already Christmas, OH my holly mama!! In fact, it was just yesterday :(
Hohohooo...Its Boxing Day today but I don't think majority of we Asians really do have any special activity going around and so do I, stoning all alone in my room without being any productive ~.~

Anyway, I just had one of my best ever Xmas with some awesome collegemates of mine! :D

Started with a fine morning but the plan wasn't as smooth as we all wanted, as expected though... Gathered at this fella's house before starting the journey to The Curve...

:))))

Watched Guliver's Travels and it was just nice to be an appetizer for the ambiance prior Xmas!

Jack Black was just awesome and totally hilarious!


We took some time deciding on which restaurant for our Xmas eve dinner, and it nearly took us half and hour walking all around the mall just to get one suitable one! Its Xmas, almost every restaurant is crowded with people!

So Fish Market was the final decision and still we were on the waiting list before we could get our meal after some one hour. Went to arcade center to kill off some time...

different kinda smile, you see...


Kent: Waaaaaaaaaaah... hou MAN aaa Richard~


Makan time~ That was my first time having a meal in Fish Market and it wasn't really THAT nice though. Even the look of my order itself is enough to make me *BURRRB*


Man, this was really really OILY like omgwtfbbq!! Almost puked that it took me some hard time to even finish the remaining pieces towards the end.



VT and Adam's platter, now this is good...


Went to Library for drinking session after meal...

2 towers of Hoegarden



Emo king!!


When it was 11.30pm, it was time for some real party! Got ourselves prepared with bottles of foam spray.

The main entrance was actually closed where this was the one and only small door that connects.




Merry Xmas!!!

Hohohooo~ We guys had some serious fun spraying from here till there! Things went a lil bit wrong while we were indulging ourselves, but thanks god it wasn't really a big deal :)

Was all tired and went back to Vye Tsen place at 1.30am... Supposedly, our plan was to have another drinking session, but somehow for some Idon'tknowwhy reason, we just changed our plan and played ps2, LOL!

Whisky drinking session failed!




What I'm trying to say is, I had a really great time with you people, one of the best Xmas eve that I've got, thanks!!

And now I'm just stoning all alone in my room thinking of nothing~




No comments: