Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thank you peeps :)

9th of December 2010, Thursday...

Eeee... Got myself slightly emo when my well-pampered semester break in Kelantan comes to an end. Somehow my day was enlighten by you people which I appreciated a lot :)


Back on Tuesday, it was public holiday *yipeee* Went Pyramid for the movie Due-Date which I was bursting my stomach laughing for the entire show, highly recommended :D
After that, managed to get myself one purple Tee from Baleno, wheeee~

Know what? I'm loving it muchy!



Oh ya, did some shopping as well back on last Sunday in Mid-Valley. Got myself 2 pairs of jeans with just RM105, happy me!!


The fitting room was big enough to fit the 4 of us eh :)


We found something interesting as we walked around the mall...




Take a closer look on it...

Aww~ We've been stalked!!


As for my class FTZ has officially been our latest hang out spot instead of TGV cinema, to my surprise even the girls joined the fun in Counter-Strike!


There were 10 of us and we were screaming and yelling like some barbarian or something! I just love how we spent 3 hours we spent together there, something different, was truly delighted :)


Last but not least...


Here's the picture of the day, or perhaps picture of the century my GOD! Seriously...

P/S: Especially for football fans out there!

v


v



v




V


*ROFL*


This is damn Epic!! Sorry for
Liverpool fans, but I just can't help myself laughing whenever I see this picture, even when I was taking the picture of it!

Well, the Internet connection for my place is just ridiculously sucky that I can't really update this post properly, not much words that's why...

Thanks guys, I hope we could cherish and appreciate our time to be spent together in this merely enough 7 weeks time of our foundation T_T


No comments: