Saturday, July 17, 2010

17th of July 2010, Saturday...

It's been almost a week that I'm here in KB, everything seem so relaxing that makes me doesn't feel like going back to college,yet... Well, next Saturday I'll be flying back to Taylor's to continue my semester 2,too bad! *sigh*

Honestly, I enjoy slacking myself sometimes, or maybe most of the time =X ( duuuh... Who doesn't enjoy that?)

Hmm... For YEARS I have been telling myself that I must slim down myself, tighten up my muscle, burn my fats off, blah blah blaaah... At a very long long last, I've done it =) After so many times of being mendacious,
saying that I needed inspirations, strong determinations and all those bullshits. Well, now that I've finally achieved my long awaited goal of all time!! Cheers~ ^____________^

Evidence for that? Friends and people around KB can be the best alibi on that!! XD To be frank, I have been grinning pleasantly whenever someone who I never meet for a long time sees me,LOL. They just seem to be amazed by the fact that I've slimmed down,muahahahaaaa! Everyone was like...

" Waaah... You've slimmed down, like seriously!! " *wink*

Needless to say, I'm freakishly happy whenever I heard all these sentences that come out with " slimmed down" Hahaaa... Well, I'm still gonna tighten up my muscle though, cus they are just waaay too flabby! And... More fats should be burned away, that's for sure =D

If you were to ask, what's the best way for you to slim down??, I would most likely say... " Go for college! " because so far that was my only way that I've successfully slimmed myself down after so many years!

Cheers~




No comments: