Tuesday, July 27, 2010

" He's so fluffy I'm gonna die!! "

27th of July 2010,Tuesday...

Well, the one and only thing that I've been missing during my sem-break will only be the cinema, so then I had my movie spree along with my buddies in Sunway Pyramid yesterday. First off, we started with Inception which was highly recommended and also one of the recent highly rated movie as well. What I heard was that the idea of the whole story was just simply awesome, and indeed it is!

Dreams beyond dreams~coooooool


Although it was a lil bit confusing, I would say that you couldn't miss any single part of the movie or else I think there will be tons of " ??? " in your mind throughout the remaining part of the movie,huhuu...


After the sedate kinda movie, now it's time for some laughter!! That's right, we then went for our next movie
Despicable Me!!

thousands of yellow cutie minions!!

one-eyed!!


Other all these cute minions, there is no doubt that the cutest character in the entire movie will definitely be the lil girl name Agnes.

"Does this count as annoying? pok-pok-pok..."


" He's so fluffy I'm gonna die !!!! "


She is just way tooooo cute that I feel like having a lil sis like her and pinches her face every single day,aaaaa!!I just love this movie so much, LOL

No comments: