Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I cried like a baby T____________T

21st of July 2010, Thursday...


After having lunch with mom, reached home and went all the way up to my bedroom for my laptop. Out of a sudden, mom yelled my name and I went down wondering what was going on. Well, she was giggling while watching a movie named " Marley and Me" on H.B.O

It was a comedy movie duh, starring Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston, this movie was actually released back on 2008 December which was almost 2 years ago.
The story was surrounding between an ambitious young reporter (Owen Wilson) and his wife (Jennifer Aniston) Together, they adopted a Labrador puppy they name Marley. Marley was adorable but also a naughty lil puppy which they often say that he's the world worst dog as he always causes chaos for the couple. He then becomes a rollicking force of nature in their lives.



Initially the movie was full of laughter but not until the scene where Marley ran out of the house in the middle of the night and lied himself down on the bushes under a tree. Well dogs usually do so when they realize that they are about to die. Know what?? My tears just overflowed from my eyes irrepressibly and I sobbed like a baby in no time, I just can't stop myself from that...


gosh, my eyes were freaking red duh!


When Owen Wilson brought Marley to the vet, there goes my tears again, this time it was even worse... I was kinda like hyperventilates while I sob T__________________T

Well, I know it's kinda weird for me to publish this kinda post, but somehow I just feel like sharing this movie to those who really love puppies and doggies, though it isn't something new, but for me I think it is indeed a movie that is worth to spend time watching =)



No comments: