Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy birthday to BanaNa himself !!

18th of July 2010, Sunday...

Well, (for those who cares) two days ago it was my birthday, tehee...

Celebration wise, I had a great one, it might not be the one that I've always wanted, but still thanks to mom and dad for the great dinner, love ya both ^^ As for surprises, I was a lil bit disappointed for not receiving birthday wishes from someone. It might be a late one though, but still I was happy enough, =)

Okay, I better just stop mumbling about that, heheee...

Went for another great dinner with mom & dad and their friends yesterday, had a great time enjoying my plate of grilled salmon fish served with glasses of white wine, yummy~

Talking about birthday gifts, I have got 2 so far. But somehow it wasn't from my friends, instead it was from my parent's friends eh, LOL...


The one with the yellow wrapper was this box of thingy which I think it was quite interesting to be received as a birthday gift, huhuuu...

v


v



v




V



L . O . L

Hahaa... I bet that you guys have absolutely got no idea what could this be, it is actually a box of supplement. This was actually given by one of dad's dinner kaki, which he is a pharmacist. So yeah, just ignore the "value pack" sentence and it will be just fine =)


Well, the second gift looks nice from the way it looks...



Perfume from Giorgio Armani~

Well, to be frank I'm more interested in this one compared to the previous one, ngek ngek... This might come in handy by the time I'm gonna date someone out =X Anyway, I'm more than happy to receive all these, many thanks to Uncle Ng and Aunt Cindy =D

Hmm... Being THE birthday boy on THE very particular day is something great for me, but somehow 24 hours of time just seem to be a lil bit too insufficient to indulge...




No comments: