Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Karma will bite you in the ass!!

28th of July 2010, Wednesday...

After some 2 weeks of slacking at my home sweet home, now that it is time to shake off those lazy bugs out of me =) Yesterday was the first day of my college for the beginning of sem-2.

Apparently it was just a 2 hours of lecture about business computing which is something new for me during this sem. Supposedly it should be excited as it is subject which deals with computer for the most of the time ( I assume)
but thanks to our lovely lecturer Mr L.C.L who totally ruined our enthusiastic feeling towards our new subject. He briefed, or better said as " threatened " we students about marks deduction and those blah blah rules... Besides, he had been telling us regarding the upcoming assessments and assignment and those craps. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

All in all, my timetable is just awful =______________________________=

Anyway just F the timetable for god sake please...



But something interesting did happen while I was homed after college with my buddies. At first, we actually saw a notice board saying that somebody from the condo was found littering rubbish all the way from his unit at some 10th floor straight down to the park! There was also a quote writing " karma will find you!! "

Before our dinner, Zheng handed an unwrapped candy over to Yen, out of nothing I purposely smashed Yen's hand that he dropped the candy on the floor in front of the grocery stall
. Hahahaaaaaaa =X

Guess what? After our dinner, while we were on our way back home, I somehow stepped on the unwrapped sticky candy and it was so sticky that I hardly able to move it off my slipper!

Epic FAIL!!

Well, today was nice as I didn't have any class =) But it will only be for this very first week =( so, sigh...




No comments: