Sunday, July 4, 2010

Netherlands~

4th of July 2010, Sunday...

Two days ago, one of the world cup match was the clash between Netherlands and Brazil which both team were equally strong ( for me ) But anyhow, I'm supporting the Dutch rather than the Brazilian, heheee...

Well, thanks to Kiwi who was so KIND, that he fetched me along to watch the match somewhere around Subang. =) And to my surprise, JT was also there with us during the match @_@ According to Kiwi, JT was so boring that she asked Yew Jeat to fetched her along for the match.

Anyway, yesterday was my first time ever to enjoy myself on how it is like to be watching football and celebrates the goals scored with a bunch of people who I don't even know, the ambiance was just simply perfect!! Me likey!!

Well, today I've spent some 5 hours++ on my revision for my final exam. Trust me, that was seriously my first time ever in my life that I have been spending so many hours on notes and textbook! At least I won't be feeling guilty even if I'm not able to score HD for all my subjects, since I've already tried my very best. And I mean it! =)

Anyway, I'm glad on how I'm doing now, realizing that last minute revision is nothing much than committing suicide, so yeah! May god bless me with my determination babeh~

2.33am sudah, time to sleep... night peeps ^^

No comments: