Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Home sweet home~

13th of July 2010, Tuesday...

Mmmmm~ There is nothing better than being in home, everything is just so nice! The couch is cosy,the bed is comfy and most importantly, the food is nice over here! =D

Reached Kelantan on Sunday but I was just too tired to update my bloggie, that's why it is delayed. Well, I was freakishly excited prior the flight to Kelantan weh, cus I miss mom and dad, Benny and also everything that I've mentioned just now!
Now that I'm here, and I have already started to think of how of many days are left for my semester break =(

Anyway, I'll just enjoy my time to the very max for now, gonna cherish the precious time that I've got with mom, dad and Benny before going back. Well
, I miss my bro too la actually =,=

So, apparently everyone in KB seems to have disappeared! Most have already proceed their studies in Uni or college, some are still in KB but then they are just too busy handling with their form 6 life. Tuition and classes everyday, how am I suppose to ask you guys out to yum cha oi?! There were rumours saying that form 6 nowadays is so shitty, I wonder is it true eh??

Hmm... Time to go out for makan with my buddies which all of them are taking the same course as me, and there is only one KB friends,gosh... =_= the same faces from Taylors again?! XD

More updates, cheers~


1 comment:

lookingforwen.blogspot.com said...

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
forn 6 ahhhh... haaaaaaaaaaa~
lallalalalalallala happy birthday!