Friday, July 2, 2010

Study mode!

2nd of July 2010, Friday...

Awww... My final exam is just around my ass!! Now, I have got 3 days left for me to stuff everything into my brain!! Accounts and Economics are both driving me mad! Thousands of calculation to be done and Tons of definitions to be memorized *sigh* =(

Since last week my study mode was somehow switched on! Notes and stationary can be seen scattered all over the table. This is what we have been doing since the last 2 weeks...

v

v


V


accounts, accounts and accounts...


revise sampai very the 'pek chek'


this is what happened after digesting too much of accounting exercises, lol...


Of course, after hours of revision, having a break is always necessary to refrain our brain from being overloaded, so yeah...

Have a break, have a cracker~

and also to fill up our tummy as well, XD

Crackers serving with Milo rocks! Especially when the weather is windy and chilling!! BEST!!

Besides that, these few days my class have had our own study group session in the college's library as well. It was kinda efficient duh, thanks to my beloved classmates from 1.2 =)

Well, now that I've already moved into Yang's house due to some reason, it would be way way easier for me to go online whenever I want,wheeee~ Thanks for everything peeps!

So, tomorrow I'll be skipping my English class (though that's bad) BUT that is because that I've got something better to do, which is having another study group session with my classmates

ho
hoooooooooooooooo0...

No comments: