Saturday, July 10, 2010

Freedom for 2 weeks!!

10th of July 2010, Saturday...

Yesterday was my last paper, wheeee! And before that it was my English and Math paper... My math, well, I made those mistakes that everyone does, so yeah. For English paper,as usual I screw my essay section =) All the while I've got no idea what the hell is wrong with my time management during exam, especially those papers with essay. I just can't seem to finish my essay EVERYTIME! And I mean that!! Anyhow, no HD for math and English sudah =( Yesterday's Malaysian Studies(MS) was just 'so so' . Since it's just MS, who cares man, passing it will be more than enough duh!

By the time I finished the last part of my paper yesterday, that was a massive relief from the bottom of my heart duh! Spent my night after exam with a few buddies enjoying ourselves in the Library with a few glasses of Hoegarden. As for today, spent almost half of the day in the cinema having our movie spree, but things weren't as well as planned, yesterday was better though.

Apparently all the photos taken aren't with me, so then I'll try to upload them ASAP =)

Well,time flies duh... Tomorrow I'll be flying back to KB! Damn the excited weh! After some 3 months over here for my first semester, and now in not more than 24 hours I'll be going back to my home sweet home, seeing both of my lovely mom and dad, playing with my cute Benny, sitting on my couch watching tv, sleeping on my comfy bed and lot more things that I've been craving to do during these months!! I just can't wait to get home weh!! XD

Well, will update more on my first semester's college life, sooner or later...

Gonna have some fun with my mates now~ =)

No comments: