Monday, July 19, 2010

That was stupid...

19th of July 2010, Monday...

Everything was just perfect but somehow I stupidly screwed it up just now. Well, I would never ever allow something that has tormented me for YEARSSS to happen all over again, that was indeed a nasty one.

Sometimes, telling the truth to someone, perhaps on the wrong timing isn't that appropriate. In fact, it might somehow severely damage one's feeling. Well, I am the one who regretted once, ain't no second time for that. Hmm... I shouldn't have asked for more than what I have now, it would have been much more better, I guess...


S.I.G.H~




Well... Nothing much for this post actually, I'm just trying to express the feeling that I'm currently having, so yeah...
Its time to wake up from fantasy, and its time to get some rest in the reality...

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

dont worry, be happy =)