Saturday, July 24, 2010

Thank you peeps =)

24th of July 2010, Saturday...

Lately have been kinda busy with gathering outings together with my KB buddies that I miss muchy!! Wednesday, me and Yen organized a simple birthday dinner at Chiang Mai restaurant, our hunger was simply beyond satisfaction that we actually surrendered ourselves on those dishes because they were just too much for us. Anyhow Jeon (as usual) managed to wallop the very last bit of it still XD (no offence buddy) By the way, many thanks to Han for the discount given,

So here's the birthday boy, Hoo Pan Yen who have just officially turned 18 on Wednesday, hohoo... Age wise, this fella SUPPOSED to be mature enough. Attitude wise, it is definitely the other way round XD Cheers bro!!



Gaaaaaaaaaaaah
!!! Too bad that my phone's camera couldn't function properly whenever, wherever the light condition is bad, even when flashes were to be applied during a photo shoot!! @#$%^&+

Due to that, not much photos were taken, so yeah... Too bad for me =(


Oh ya... I've got myself another 2 more birthday gifts, and this time it is something from my friends LOL...


One of the presents is a photo album which I found it is pretty cute (and of course I love it =X ) Was kinda touched when I knew it was chosen after some 30 minutes of tough decision of choosing the best gift for me, appreciate that a lot =) As for the another one, it is a formal shirt which is very nice, but the funny thing was that the size of it was just too big for me! Well, ended up Sheon was the one who helped me to change it.
lol

TENKIU for the gifts peeps, love 'em !! =D


As for today, went for another yum cha session after having dinner with mom and dad. Had a great time chit-chatting with some old friends from KB! But too bad, that will be our last outing for this sem break, gonna wait for months until I've got my break duh, that's gonna be a long one I guess =(





Hmm... Most of the photos were taken by M.May's DSLR, so yeah, that's all in my phone =) Sorry for those leng luis who are not the photo yea =P

Well, thank you guys and girls, I've enjoyed spending my time with you people for my 2 weeks over here in KB and I'm looking forward for our next gather session duh!! Love yall~
L.O.L

Will be posting another post before tomorrow's flight towards KL, gonna sleep for now, tata world~



No comments: