Tuesday, July 20, 2010

臭豆!! Me likey =D

20th of July 2010, Tuesday...

Last 2 days, instead of going out for dinner, mom cooked at home just because I've been whining that I'm HANKERING for her home cooking dishes, so yeah, there goes mom in the kitchen cooking one of my favourite dishes--臭豆 with sambal belacan!! For extra indulgence, mom added a few BIG prawns into it, that made it looked even better weh!!



First off, prawns with the mouthwatering gravy!



then, the main character of all -臭豆-


tadaaa~ This is how it looks like when everything is mixed up! Looks yummy eh?



Well guess what? That was our one and only dish for our dinner =) As usual, a plate of white rice is more than enough for me to wallop one whole plate of 臭豆, no joke~

Hmm... For those who love this so called " smelly bean " I bet you'll be crazed if you were to taste my mom's cooking, I just simply can't deny on it, I'm loving it! Thumbs up mommy~ =D



No comments: