Friday, November 28, 2008

AFK!!

28th of November 2008,Friday...

Days ago,i didn't post on my blog,hmm... Mostly is because that,this few days I'd been busy with some situation,some more I'm busy with the things on late midnight,which is the time that i used to post my blog... But then,these few days I've been very happy on and off,there is also bits of sadness appeared,but i think the happiness would be 'big' enough to cover it off...

SHIT for me today,I'm so stupid that i left my hand phone to deplete its battery until the alarm clock that i set was totally useless! And i can't made what i had promised! I'm sooooo sorry...i can't tell much of the detail on my blog,hope that you can understand once you saw the smses,please do understand... Now,i still can't stop blaming on my self for the stupidity that I'd done,DARN IT...


Attention:Dear Friends and viewer,please be informed that these few days i won't be around and mostly,i can't get to post my blog because I'm heading to KL for cousin's wedding and will be staying at there for a few days,probably until the 4th or the 5th...Thanks for your kindness of viewing banana's blog,^_^

No comments: