Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Stupid,Funny and lastly Horrifying...

4th of November 2008,Tuesday...

Tuesday,huh... It is the boring-iest school day among every week... Those period are just boring until it actually makes us to feel sleepy and we are yawning all day long,especially the last 4 periods after recess time.
Biology,Moral and Add-math... Among these 3 subject,Bio is the top winner on killing we students,this is because,whenever it is Biology period,i bet that my class is the most quiet class among the whole building... Know why? Because,almost half of our class is on our sweet slumbering time on the table...The main reason is because of our lovely teacher (Miss C.L.I), hohoho... I actually suspect that she had somehow learned the way of hypnotising before she became a teacher... Her hypnotise skills are the best among the best...

Oh,there is something interesting actually,before recess time,it is our Chinese period... And by that time,my class came in a master student of a particular University,WOAH... And the purpose for the leng lui to came to our class was that she was trying to make some research on secondary student's health and also the way of our eating habit,and so,we need to fill up some forms for her further research on her survey,and we are all willing to help on it,XD... It sounds interesting...hohoho. She was actually very kind,patient and seems to be very funny...haha I'm actually kinda impressed on the senior,she can actually tolerant about us that we are making so much noise,but actually we are showing her how 'warm' we are indeed...hohoho,
Anyhow,apologize is needed anyway...sorry oo senior Yeong...^^

And,the horrifying part appeared... On my Moral period i actually went to the class beside mine to avoid from being hypnotise by the teacher...=.=" and so,i went to 4sc2 which is just the class beside mine. Bell rang,and still,I'm staying at the class instead of going back to my own class... Finally the last bell rang,everyone just gone out from class but i just cant,because i didn't even expect that my teacher would took away some of my important stuff,and to claim it,is to go and see her... What a shame!! Luckily that my teacher was kind-hearted,after some scolding she let us go and finally gave back my stuff,and then only im able to go home at around 2.20pm... By that time everyone was already gone home,the one and only one vehicle,is my mom's... When i gone in,i quickly explain with some other reason why I'm not around,which then makes her not to be mad,but as when i went in,she then asked " what happen?where had u been?being caught?? " HOHOHO,luckily i get another reason or else I'm going to be dead... But i know that's not the right way to do,and I'm feeling kinda guilty...lolx

HOHOHO,today its actually a interesting day for me,instead of those boring periods...XD

No comments: