Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Determination...

3th of November 2008,Monday...

Today,my mom doesn't feel well,thats why i can't make it to school... Just abit of headache,she is fine by now. Because of that,i woke up earlier in the morning and just found out and i won't be going to school,and when im trying to get back to my bed,it seems impossbile,im awaken by that time... And then,i just went downstairs and switch on the TV,nothing seems to be interesting or entertaining...

By that time,my mind started to appeared some scene... And this scene actually makes me feel abit of uncomfirtable... Then suddenly,i dozed off...when i woke up,and i actually stupidly send a sms wrongly,sended to a wrong person...OMG,but thankfully you understand what i r meant on my sms,thanks...^^

Evening,i get to know something,that 'something' actually bothers me for a long time,but then i managed to clam down and then i fianally got the better answer from you,it is not only for my own benefit,it sure doesn't...

2 comments:

Amiene Rev said...

How's your mom?

BanaNA said...

Aiks...im kinda shock with this,but anyway,thanks for the concerning...^^ shes fine...haha