Friday, November 7, 2008

Surprisingly..




7th of November 2008,Friday...




This morning,when i first woke up,my bro then called me to check something out... Under my table which i used to put my ladtop,there is actually a lizard holding it's position there,according to our observation,this lizard actually remain the same position for the whole day until this morning,it is still there,with the same position. We have totally no idea that whether it is already dead or maybe it is still alive... But most probably i think it is already half dead,because it didn't move for almost more than 48 hours,amazing... LOLX

Here is the lizard...YUCKSS!!




Take a closer look at it...UUEK!!!!


Well,days ago actually there is a surprise for me... But then i forget to post it on my blog. Well,the incident was,when i reached home that day,as usual i turned on my monitor and check out for my MSN,hmm there is friend approval for MSN and i just accept it without delay...



As usual i would nudge the person and started with a 'Hi' and then followed by the next sentence 'May I know who are you?? ' . Moments later,the person replied and we have long conversation... To my surprise the person that added me actually don't know who am I (Although this kind of situation always happen due to my rate of popularity and rate of famous,SIGH...tired of being famous...XD) At first i thought that the reason she added me up is because she admire me or something,XD hohoho,JK... Anyway,that person was actually a girl,a girl that is 3 years younger than Im...=.= and the reason for her to add me up is because of my nickname on my Friendster is funny...which is 'Bananatoh'... What an interesting reason to add some one that you don't even know...lolx And she don't even know I'm already form4,lolx



Hmm,although there is some age difference but we seems had abit of chat too,suddenly my mind came up of advising this small girl to study harder for her education as it is her current 'career'... Hmm,i actually advised her to study harder to prepare for form4 and even Uni's life,HOHO... This might be abit over,but im just having the feeling to tell her,maybe it's because that i don't wish to see some one that actually 'lost' their path at form4 and onwards,because i think that for me,form4 is kinda difficult,but i know Uni's life is far more difficult... HAIZ,this is life...lets face it with joy and happiness with our friends and family...HOHOHO ^^

1 comment:

amy* said...

ARGH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ARGH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LIZARD!! D 'thing' I scare d most!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!