Sunday, November 23, 2008

Futsal~ It should be interesting at first,but then,it ends up with disapointment...

23th of November 2008,Sunday...

Oh,before i forgot about this,2 days ago,i actually found 1 cockroach at my room,and i used the slipper from the toilet to try and hunt it down...It goes like this...
Brother: Eh Siew,quickly get something and kill it ! NOW!!
B.Siew: Why don't you do it?! Since its(cockcroach) just beside you...=.="

Brother: I wanted to,but i scare that cockroaches can actually FLY!!! KILL IT NOW!!!
B.Siew: ...=.=" coward?? LOL



And so,i sneak to the toilet and get the slipper and waited for a chance to kill it,and when the time comes,i actually stupidly throw the slipper towards it...=.=" And it seems to get abit dizzy and then quickly ran under the cupboard... And im being scolded by my bro for my stupidity... LOLX..


And this morning (After 12am) while we are chatting,my bro suddenly yelled...SIEW!!! Quickly,its that stupid cockroach again!! And i looked over it,yeah its the same one and this time it walks damn slow,i think most probably is because of my 'flying slipper' towards it days ago,MUAHAHAHAHA... Then i quickly get the same slipper and ready for the chance... It walks slowly and sudenly---> *SMACK THAT~ Its finally dead! WUUUHU... But i didn't warped it up immediately,instead i go and continue my chatting first... XD





The dead body of it...PITY huh? NAAAH...







Take a close look~ EWWW,thats F**KING GROSS!!!


Hours later,i went to the toilet and get some tissue, and warped it up,( The Head IS STILL MOVING!!) WTF!!... Then i had a farely to it,and throw it into the 'pang sai tang' and bye bye,there you go my lovely one~ ^^










Tata...






The Flushy Thingy...Just a pull on it~







BWAAAAH,Down you go,die in peace baby~









23th of November 2008,Sunday ( Noon Time)




I actually had already forgotten that today there's a futsal appointment,and i almost forgot about it until i saw my bro's MU T-Shirt (luckily). Then i quickly asked my mom whether she can fetch me or not,and minutes later,Jian phoned up and request to join my mom's car to the futsal field,and so we fetched Jeon right after Jian reached...


On the way to the futsall field,it looks damn like a 'kawasan perkampungan'



Minutes later,we then reached the field,and started with some warm up kicking~ Just right after everyone was in the court,i gave one powerfull shot to Jeon and the 2nd ball reached to me and i gave another a powerfull volley shot to Theng... Jeon kena back of his body,while Theng kena his ass...Sorry guys,i didnt mean to kick you guys...T.T


The team arrangement goes as the same as usual...=.=" ,my team was Jeon , Y.Jian , H.Shou , H.Yong ,and me, and their team was C.Yaw , Eddie , L.Song , C.Hao , K.Theng...

At first half of the match was very good,im the goal keeper at first,saved alot of nice shot,( XP ,makes me kinda happy with it) And then swtich to mid-field with Y.Jian... Things were very nice until H.Yong gets to be the Stricker in front.. Its not that i purposely wanted to complaint about you,is that you missed A F**KING lotsa chance to shoot infront of the goal !! And you missed them ALL,just scored 2 out of 10000 shot (uncountable golden opportunity) This actually made me and Shou pissed off, and later on,Jeon suddenly become lazy to run...WTF? You used to be the best runner of every game,but why not today?? Haiz,you and Yong just stand at the stricker possition and never come back to defend... I was sooo semangat today but both of you,kinda ruined the match... Anyway,its just a game,but then im kinda dissapointed...

(NO OFFENCE To Jeon and H.Yong,but it sure does pissed me off)


Well,during our match,Shou actually falls down himself for several times which made us all LOL-ed,hahaha,but knew that he was so 'hardworking' on the field,keep up the good work...^^


Oh ya,forgot to mentioned about the injuries~ MUAHAHAHA,today theres alot of us that injured during the game,since the game started for a few minutes and i had already made my toe to have a nice DRAG with the carpet of the field... It actually BLEED like anything,at first i didnt notice it,but later on i look at my toe and OMG,the blood flew out like anything...

Well,once it started to bleed,i feel damn darn pain of it,and can't even kick well,after a couple of minutes,it seems that it started to become normal,maybe this is what we called 'semangat sukan' ,right after the game,the pain started...=.="


When i reached home,finally,the moment of truth... BATH~ I actually needs lotsa courage to went into the toilet for my bath,because the toe that bleeds,will be so enjoyable when it get contact with water~ WEEEE~~ And there is goes,the water slowly flows towards my toe,and i started screaming... Alot of sound were produced,it goes like " UUUUH,AHHHH,AWWW,and finally a F**K!! " because its darn pain of it...=.="


It may looks like its just a small skin being peeled off,but...IT SURE DOES BLEED ALOT!!!






Take a closer look at it~ ^^ see the middle part (white white one) ,It bleeds out like waterfall~








This goes to my left Toe...See the brownish mark? Its the blood that dried! XD

Someone was down...

Shou--->kena a powerful shot at his stomach..AWW

Then,Jeon's mom came and fetched us up,after i finished this post,I'm gonna sleep like a pig...See ya...@.@

No comments: