Monday, November 24, 2008

What a day for my toe...thats hurt...T.T



24th of November 2008,Monday...


Well well,before i forget,days ago I've been awake until 7am... HAHAHA,busy with my stuffs,at the same times,also thinking of you in my mind,T.T....

Hmm,today seem nothing really special,just that I'm sleeping very very sweet,and my mom suddenly come and kacau,AGAIN... Came and woke me up and called me to buy breakfast...OMG... i was bit pissed,but no point to wake my ass up,and buy it... Bought Nasi Kak Wok,Yummy Yummy, its nice and I'm like DARN full with that...

HOHO,guess what? When im going to buy the breakfast,my slipper actually can' really fits in,because my right foot was actually SWOLLEN...OMG... And its darn pain know?! Then when i finished my breakfast,my toe starts to come out some yellow liquid (YUCKSSS) ,then need to gets the yellow lotion to apply on it,its kinda pain duh,then its bathing time,and still my toe's damn pain while kena water,T.T....

See the red part below my toe?? It's where its swollen...T.T

With the flasshy thingy on, the yellow kinda stuff is the yellow lotion,and see the drip beside my toe...that's it...lolX

I Know that my toe looks gross,but i like em so much...XD that i would wanted to post more,but scare that you guys would have vomited... And so i stoped,sorry for the inconvinience XD

No comments: