Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's been a long long time...

20th of November 2008,Thursday...


Days ago,while i was sitting in front of my computer,suddenly my hand phone rang,and i look at the incoming call,surprisingly, it's her... Hahaha,its been quite some times since i last phoned her or even she phoned to me,hmm... Its been a few months ago,because she was just sooo 'busy' to talk on phone hahaha,well,this actually surprised me alot...hehe


And so,i answered the call...Hmm we had a looong chat for almost 1 hour, and because of my mom,i didn't have any places or rooms to stay in order to continue my conversation with her... Oh ya i had forgotten to mention,i used to talk on the phone inside my room,or maybe some where else which there is no one inside,hahaha (privacy duuuh XD)


And,yesterday she sms-ed to me and later on,i phoned to her and we had a loooong conversation too,haha... This time,im in my parent's room because they are watching TV downstairs, the bed room's light isn't switch on anyway... And while im having a nice time talking on the phone,i touched my nose,and i felt abit of 'watery' or perhaps some liquid??...Euuuu,and i smell some bloody smell,WHAT THE F?! My nose bleed~ hohoho,and i quickly ran to the toilet and wash on it,that smell sucks...=.="


Saw that red dot?( It may be small dot,but it sure does bleed ALOT!)






Take a closer look...HOHOHO






Well,today i went to Shou's house for some stupid holiday homework,zzz chemistry and moral,Its raining heavily outside,and Shou's house gate were under 'construction' that made me difficult to enter his house. ..huh,doing homework?? Its just all konon-nya ,we just went there and talk for the whole day... Well,some thing that surprised me,our Ee Sheon dyed his hair with yellow oo,its actually made him looks like samseng laa... =.="

( Sheon,better get a better colour,yellow only suits for those samseng...lolx)



Shou's gate...=.="


Well,does it look samseng with this colour dyed on his hair?








So called 'DISCUSSING'... Huh...







Konon-nya punya hardworking...






Hmm,while they finished their work,we guys had some stupid act...zzz sodomized been perfome AGAIN... Then,I actually fall asleep on the sofa,WUAHAHAHAHA,besides,its raining heavily outside,and this is just soo0 cooling~ LOVE IT!~~


Sodomizing is always normal among us...XD







No comments: