Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Aish~~

12th of November 2008,Wednesday...

Today I've been telling some stupid things to my sis,and that actually makes her feel bit mad,I'm so sorry about it ya,i don't know that you're on streess and been bit grumpy because of your coming result oo,haiz... Anyhow,cheer up ya my sis,at least you've done all your best and gave the best shoot,already forgotten all your hardwork during your exam's period that you never been sleeping for almost whole week?? Im there to accompany lu... Don't get too bad about it luu ^^ everything will be fine,k? ^^


It is about almost a month that i haven't been paying my fees to my Chemistry tuition teacher,and who is that teacher?HOHO,it's our handsome Mr.W.K.Meng... HOHO,and because of that,he actually gave a name list on those who didn't managed to pay the fees on time to our class,cool~ XD... Yesterday i should be bringing my Rm50 for the tuition fee,but then i forgotten about it,and luckily borrowed from E.Sheon,thanks alot buddy ^^... We then went to the staff office to search for Mr.Wong... woah,once he notice our both me and Sheon's face,he was like getting excited OMG~, hahaha because he probably knew that we are here to pay our ' DEPT ' XD... By that time,his face showed some very ' jian4 ' face...HOHOHO...Sorry for insulting,but its true XD


Today,me and my bro came up and stupid idea...hohoho,we decided to team up and have a dota match with other people online...haha,by right we should be going to cyber cafe, but then we are playing together on our own house,I'm using the desktop while he uses the lad top,hohoho... One thing good bout this,our conversation no need to be typed out,just shout on each other will do...XD And so,we've won the game in the end...


Hmm,days ago,I've been considering about attending a party at PCB ( Pantai Cahaya Bulan) on this coming friday that had been organized by K.Pin... he invited alot of us and requested to stay over night together at the chalet over there... At first my mind were still struggling because there is isn't alot of them staying over night over there which i feel abit disappointed about it,but then today the list came out,and most of them were staying over there,Yeepi~~ hohoho,and then i agreed with it and paid Rm20 for the rental for the chalet... My wallet,PAIN AAA.... And by the way,Jeon,i really hope that you can make it to this party,or maybe at least attend for it ya... ^^ try your best on asking your parents's permission!! I'm waiting for your good news!

No comments: