Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My legs...T.T

5th of November 2008,Wednesday...

The moment after the school bell rang,i was having a appointment to go for futsall around our school area,and we will be going by feet... I suppose to join them up and go for lunch before going for futsall,but i didn't,instead,i went to the school gate and waited for someone,i was standing there and waiting,hoping on your appearance,but you didn't, it is because that you have something to be done,haiz... Wish to see you,but it doesn't seems to be so...

Hmm,meanwhile i decided to join them up for futsall,by right i should be walking with my feet to reach them,but then luckily i saw H.Yong and he kindly requested me to have a ride on his motorbike,haha,appreciate that,thanks alot Yong...^^ But i knew that might burn out lotsa fuel from your motorbike,hahaha...anyway thanks alot ^^

After having our meal,we then went to the futsall in-door field... HOHO,things start to be pain full,i din't realise that i haven't been warming up before going for such vigorous sport,after some time,when we were all concentrating on the match,suddenly my left leg's muscle feel like it's going to cramp,but it doesn't... And i was just thinking to continue the game smoothly,but it seems gone to the other way round,a moment later,after raising my left leg trying to block an incoming ball,WOAH my leg then started its torturing...it CRAMPS like hell! Pain as hell...Thanks to S.Shyang and Y.Yaw for helping on my leg...

Due to the reason,i can't manage to run anymore,just be able to change my position to the goal-keeper...Then,in a sudden my right leg started to feel abit weird, luckily it didn't happen as my left leg does,but still it was pain. Things get worse until 1 power full shot from C.Yaw...HOHO,it actually hit my arm that I'm blocking on my 'DiDi' ... My 'DiDi' can actually feels the pain from that force...Auch...today i was actually kinda pity,lolx...

No comments: