Sunday, November 16, 2008

Swim Swim Swim~


16th of November 2008,Sunday...


Today,shou called me for swimming at KGCC at around 4pm.. Its been quite some times since the last time i jump into a swimming pool,it is about 4 months ago,because of the 'tight' time-table on my life...HOHOHO... Mostly is because that no one accompany me along,and I'm kinda lazy to go,XD Well,my mom then fetch me to my destination at around 4pm right after i packed up my trunk and stuffs...
Reached there and waited for L.Song , C.Pang and Y.Zhe...Song reached first and followed by Pang and Zhe. While waiting, Shou enjoys his meal while Song was playing the PSP and i sit aside and take some photos...hehehe





Shou is enjoying his meal...






Song is playing with the PSP...







Pang reached,and we go and fetched him up...




We then went for swimming right after everyone was there... By right 5 of us should be swimming instead of doing anything else,but then we seems more on chatting and playing around instead of swimming seriously...


About 7pm,we then get up and go for bath... Then i decided to use Shou's new hp to take some photos because my hand phone's camera was still unable to function, F**K it... Once i get his phone and slide down the slide lens... The hand phone jammed... Nothing appear on the screen,and can't even shut it down...SHIT!! Although its not my fault,but im the one who touched it last... OMG,feel guilty on that though... Luckily,after some fixing on it,the phone finally able to function well,THANK GOD!




Both you are such slapable~Lalala...









Pang's idea







Pang's idea too...lolx


Moment later,Shou and Pang were going back and they were waiting at the gate while Pang was with his motorbike... Then i decided to lend Shou's hp once again,because i wanted to take some pictures with his hp XD,but then this time i called him to slide down the lens down himself,and the sound goes like this 'PIAK!!!' a loud cracking sound =.=" And the result came to,the lens become loosen T.T This actually made me felt very guilty! Because if i didn't request him to use his hp to snap photos,and this tragedy might not be happening at all!! I'm so sorry my friend...T.T Apologize is needed anyway...



After Shou went back home,Pang decided to have some photo,and by that time i accidentally slide down my lens for the camera on my hp,OMG it was like miracle,my camera back to normal as before!! HAHAHAHA... And so,we have some stupid photos before he went back...

P/S: PANG!! loved you so much,you're such a good partner for camwhoring and such a good poser , XD




When i went into the lobby,i was sooo happy that i keep on cam whoring like mad with my hp while it is still functionable...hohohoho...But lotsa pic of my cam whoring were deleted,because i've lost the skills of cam whoring since my camera can't function for such a long period of time...haiz,this is the only left...

I love my CONVERSE...

No comments: