Sunday, November 2, 2008

Im so glad to know that...^^

1st of November 2008,Saturday...

Yesterday,i saw the conversation of you nudging on my msn... By that time i was having my dinner,sorry that i didn't managed to reply that... Hmm,today I'm abit of surprise to receive your message...After that,only i realise about that you're asking something about blogging... and I'm willing to teach you about it ^^ After viewing your blog,i just realise about that incident,this time you seems to be very sure of what you want to...I'm very very glad to see that,and I'm so happy that you finally get rid of the problem and gets what you what you want,and also your freedom,

I know that you will still feel sad when something related to him appears in front of your eyes...But,since the very first time you had the same problem,i had already advised you not to continue,and to forget about it,but u didn't,it is not worth to be sad because of this...And now finally you had made yourself clear of what you really want to...I'm really happy to know that...^^

I understand,loneliness will always appears on your mind,but then,I'm always there to support,to take care,to share and also to ... you... I know it may not be an easy task for you to forget about it,but time will recover everything...let time to do the job. And for me,i will always be there,waiting for you patiently as i did for the previous years...

Once again,congratulation...you had did the right chooice to make yourself to be happy... You deserve better than before,remember that im always there to help...
A good listener doesn't complaint on what is being told.remember that in your mind..

No comments: