Monday, November 17, 2008

Argh...

17th of November 2008,Monday...

Woke up at around 11am and then breakfast is already 'ta pao-ed' ,its fried mee and mee hun...Euuu,kinda boring with that... When i was watching TV show,my mind suddenly came up to download something from the web,and there i go... When i found the web and started to download it,OMG that file needs to run for 5 and a half hour in order to complete,'What The duuuuuuu'... The speed was just around 55kb/second!! Haiz,i had no choice but to wait for it to finish... And so,i went to have a nap...

When i woke up,the file was just half done... and time seems to flow like glue... slow like mad. 1 hour , 2 hours , 3 hours , 4 hours , 5 hours , 5 and a half hours , TAAADA,Finally its done at last,and so i clicked the thing and 'run' the file... But unfortunately,nothing happen after i clicked on it, by that time i was like mad and keep on nge pek on it,and i decided to ask C.Pang for some help... In my process of asking Pang,i was damn pissed,keep on using vulgar to him,my mood suddenly changed right after the file can't work,but then i had apologize to him too, Pang,sorry anyway,I'm too pissed with it...

Then,Pang came out with an idea,is that he came over to my place and take my pen-drive to his place and help me to store in the file that i wanted to download,thanks alot buddy,appreciate that alot ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i appeared in ur blog quite frequently lately. haha

BanaNA said...

YEAH~ You did my dear...hohoho