Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I like to move it move it,I like to move it move it,you like to...MOVE IT !!!

25th of November 2008,Tuesday...


Well,its been almost a month or 2 that i had last go for my hair cut,today my mom grabs me along early in the morning with my bro to had breakfast (THANKS SHEON,XD),then after that went to cut my messy,grassy/carpety -alike hair to perfection,even my self can't tahan the hair for quite some time,it's just that i didn't get the chance to cut it... Hmm,i think shorter hair suits me,i called the auntie to just use the scissors to get my hair to be more 'thin' instead of 'thick' if you get what i mean...





BEFORE~~









This one looks abit more messy with the hair before having the cut...









This one looks abit better with some lotion on it,lolx...'lotion' zzzz




AFTER~






^^





















HOHOHO,it's almost 3 months ago since i last washed my pairs of shoes,they looks damn black and dirty,EWWWWWW... And today my mom ,again,force me to wash them of before going to KL,duh,I'm like sooo pain with my toe? Still need to wash em! Why don't call bro to wash it for me?! =,="



BEFORE~~



Before washing...DIRTY duh...














AFTER~~








After washing and applied the 'whitening cream' lolx












This is the so called 'whitening cream' (BRI-WHITE)














Compare and Contrast...




Yesterday,i was having conversation with some friends along in a blog's chatter-box,while we're chatting, W.Pink suddenly starts with something like this...


W.Pink : MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT~~


B.Siew: I like to move it move it,i like to move it move it,you like to...MOVE IT!!!!


Bla bla bla ( alot of other conversation by some other people)


W.pink: Hey,just now i saw some one's Moving it~ WHOS THAT?!


B.Siew: MEEEEEEEE!!! ITS ME!!


W.Pink: Lets move it boon(the named she used to call) MOVE MOVE MOVE~~


B.Siew:MOVE MOVE MOVE~~ MOVE IT!!


W.Pink: HAHAHA ,both us love that so much,here,check this out boon,http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ew9y_madagascar-i-like-move-it_animals



Lets MOVE IT along with Madagaskarssss~~ ROCKSS



P/S: who've got that DVD for Madagaskcar 2? please inform me ASAP!! I want it!!



You guys should really check this link out,it's damn awesome~ LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH,I LOVE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT,you like to... MOVE IT!!http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ew9y_madagascar-i-like-move-it_animals (especially at part 0:51) LOVE IT~~

6 comments:

Clarisse Teagen said...

lol.
NO WONDER IT'S SO SMELLY!!
I SEE SHOES :D

BanaNA said...

Clarisse,HOHO,it does looks yuckkky,blacky and smelly,HOHOHO

amy* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amy* said...

OMG!! how come u so!!!!!! LAZY!?!?
kaka..bt tel u a secret..whn i was f6..i ordered my bro to wash d white shoe 4 me.. XD haha..ooppss..

BanaNA said...

AJ-aiiiiyoo,then you still dare enough to give a complaint on my shoes aaa?? HOHOHO,i was thinking of oderring my bro to do so either,but i thinks he's gonna kill me if i did..XD

amy* said...

hehe..tis is d difference lo..lol =P my bro wil guai guai ting hua to wash it..since i did wash 4 him almost 10 yrs.. u noe y he wash 4 me now?! XD