Monday, November 10, 2008

Zha Dou =.=

10th of November 2008,Monday...

Today,i finally went to my tuition for my form5 additional-maths... HOHO, 2 weeks ago the form5 add-maths tuition class had already started,but then im too lazy to attend and because of transportation problem,I'm absent for 2 whole weeks...XD ,when i first saw the question and example for chapter 1,luckily... It is not as though as i had expected,but still i need to catch up by doing more exercises... And sorry to Mr.Wong that i didn't appear for 2 weeks without any informing,hehehe...^^

Well well,as i mention that day,my hand-phone's camera cant function for almost 2 months of time,and that had made me frustrated for a long time... Then i tried to lend a hand-phone from a friend,and then just pass my phone to the shopkeeper to reclaim my camera for me,and it takes about a few weeks to fix it,thats why I'm desperate for a extra hand-phone to use,
But last Thursday when he bring it to school for me,i was absent as i had written on my previous blog... Darn it! That means i need to wait for a few more days to get the hand-phone from him...



My K770-i T.T








W-900





Which of these looks better?XD




And today,finally i get the hand phone from him already...AT LAST!!! MUAHAHAHAHA... It is a Sony Ericsson w900 walkman phone,at first i was happy because that i finally gets a hand phone to use in order to send my K-770i for repairtment... But to my surprise,the memory card slot for W900 doesn't fit in size with my K-770i's memory card...OMFG... Zha Dou...=.=" I was actually thinking of using my memory card on the W900 so that i can still at least listen to my songs on the memory card,but now the plan was ruined...DAMN IT!!! ARGH!!!


My hand is pointing at the HUGE memory slot,but my memory card was just too tiny to fit in.. =.=



No comments: